You need to be logged in to see this profile
how do people know how much nutritian, calories, fat are in each food product which they maunufacture for others?? even
How do scientist know how many days it took for each planet to travel round the Earth? Where did they get that
How do people get illergic to things?? like tomatoes or clorine?
Where did they name each planet from??
- No comments to display
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?