how many veines are there in the brain?
could you make microscopic robots to kill cancer cells or microbes
whats your favourite animal?
I know a load of wounded soldiers some blind some deaf some with no limbs etc.. Do you think that there will be bionic
What super powers do humans potentially have now that we could use if we learnt how
I'm a Scientist - your winner is... HANNAH (1 comment)
did you ever consider becomng a neurosurgeon when you where younger? i hope to become one when im older, but what would (2 comments)
what is the meaning of life? (1 comment)
How do people get illergic to things?? like tomatoes or clorine? (1 comment)
Why do you sneeze when you walk into bright sunlight after you have been inside for a while? (1 comment)
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?